The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Western Australia free online dating - Hopefully u know what you are doing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toowoomb

Western Australia free online dating  - Hopefully u know what you are doing Empty
PostSubject: Western Australia free online dating - Hopefully u know what you are doing   Western Australia free online dating  - Hopefully u know what you are doing I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:28 pm

singles in Albury-Wodonga free online dating - Wanna be my fuk buddy? My name is Pamela MONTERO Western Australia free online dating  - Hopefully u know what you are doing Sydney1 Western Australia free online dating  - Hopefully u know what you are doing Sydney2 Western Australia free online dating  - Hopefully u know what you are doing Sydney3 Western Australia free online dating  - Hopefully u know what you are doing Sydney4 I’m looking for someone who will understand me, appreciate me, someone who will not mistake my kindness for a weakness and take advantage of me. I'm a very loving person and I have a lot to offer someone. I believe that personality is very important, because without that you have nothing. I want to be a part of his life just like I would want h I'm to be a part of mine and hope to find h I'm soon. ps i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so please contact me there. Cairns dating singles in Bathurst free online dating Warrnambool online dating singles in Ballarat free online dating Darwin online dating I am a sweet female who is sexually deprived. I love my family and friends. I am adventurous and willing to try anything. I just love cuddling and watching t.v. or a movie or d.v.d. but really love having nasty sex. im in a dry streak and need some sex in the worst way. if you are a clean, discreet, respectful, male looking to have some fun, please reply. leave am email or phone number. protection is a musy too, sorry. SO to start off I am the oldest of four kids and LOVE my life. I love beign in a relationship and have been hurt by some guys (I have only been in two serious relationshipw and am technically still a virgin)(there are some stories y lol) I love to hang out with my family and friends and seek a family oriented guy. I like going out with friends, going to the beach, swimming, volleyball, partying. I'd like to find a guy that I can have fun going out with and have fun at home too without anything serious. No strings attached right now, so if thats cool then write me. I like to have a good time and have sex for hours if i like and the guy is cute and hung. just want to have fun. hang out have drinks and see what happens. I love to be surprised. im lookin for a single man who is interrested in the same as me...someone who is open, free minded.....someone who will surprise me every day...someone who is faithful and honest but yet respectful. contact me for pics.
Back to top Go down

Western Australia free online dating - Hopefully u know what you are doing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wahnsinniger :: General :: Random Topics-
Jump to: