The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Does anyone know the story of Patricia Harrington?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

Does anyone know the story of Patricia Harrington? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know the story of Patricia Harrington?   Does anyone know the story of Patricia Harrington? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:25 pm

BUTTE, MONTANA
Shotgun preteen vs. Illegal alien Home Invaders: Butte , Montana November 5, 2007.

Two illegal aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26, probably believed they would easily overpower home-alone 11 year old Patricia Harrington after her father had left their two-story home.

It seems the two crooks never learned two things: They were in Montana and Patricia had been a clay shooting champion since she was nine.

Patricia was in her upstairs room when the two men
broke through the front door of the house. She quickly ran to her father's room and grabbed his 12 gauge Mossberg 500 shotgun.

Resindez was the first to get up to the second floor only to be the first to catch a near point blank blast of buckshot from the 11-year-old's knee crouch aim. He suffered fatal wounds to his abdomen and genitals.

When Garza ran to the foot of the stairs, he took a blast to the left shoulder and staggered out into the street where he bled to death before medical help could arrive.

It was found out later that Resindez was armed with a stolen 45 caliber handgun he took from another home invasion robbery. That victim, 50-year-old David 0'Burien, was not so lucky. He died from stab wounds to the chest.

Ever wonder why good stuff never makes FoxNews, NBC, CBS, PBS, MSNBC, CNN, or ABC news........an 11 year old girl, properly trained, defended her home, and herself against two murderous,
illegal immigrants......and she wins. She is still alive. Now that is Gun Control!

Thought for the day:

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist.
Back to top Go down
Michael

Does anyone know the story of Patricia Harrington? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know the story of Patricia Harrington?   Does anyone know the story of Patricia Harrington? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 pm

I posting this; deal with it nerds.

As a kid, I loved making flip books. They were all I did in art class, whenever I had it. I worked really hard on one particular flip book. It was around 50 pages long, I guess. It had a simple stick figure walking into the page, waving at me, and then walking off. I would look at it at least a dozen times the day that I made it. Then it got boring. You know how kids are, not entertained by one thing for very long. I tossed it under my bed and never gave it a second thought.

A few months later, I was cleaning up my room and swept the stack of paper out from under my bed. I couldn’t quite remember what it was. I flipped through it once and got a sweet taste of nostalgia. I flipped through it once more and noticed the pages hadn’t aged or gained dirty at all. I flipped through a third time. The little stick man walked onto the page, waved at me, but didn’t walk off.

Instead, a second stick man joined him. It waltzed up, having either an item in its hand or a severely disfigured arm; its not like anyone could tell the difference. The second stick man walked next to the first stick figure, stood there for a moment, then whacked the poor fellow upside the head. The stick figure fell, and the second stick man swung his stick at the other man. Again. And again. And again.

What I assume was its blood ran from the stick figure’s rather jagged body. It looked like nothing more than smeared pencil stains. The killer stick man proceeded to bend down, and tear apart the first stick man’s body, limb by thin limb. Once he was done, he bent each one into characters and letters. He set them upon the page to form a single word. He grabbed the base of his own round head and tore it off. Then he tore off his legs, and then one of his arms. His zig-zagged body parts formed themselves into a second word. What I read made me burn the flip book.

“You’re next.”
Back to top Go down

Does anyone know the story of Patricia Harrington?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wahnsinniger :: General :: Random Topics-
Jump to: