The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have a question cap airmen.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

I have a question cap airmen. Empty
PostSubject: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 11:54 am

Do you think that our squadron or even yourself could survive without chips and other foods> Could you even survive 3 days on bark, roots, ect?
Back to top Go down
Rayna

Rayna

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:52 am

I highly doubt it. Even we have trouble with that sometimes. Some people smuggle a little candy or soda, but what you really need to take with you is some sugar, salt, pepper, just basic seasoning and spices. You'd be surprised what you can make out of roots and bark. Just a tip;)
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:39 pm

The Wahnsinniger wrote:
Do you think that our squadron or even yourself could survive without chips and other foods> Could you even survive 3 days on bark, roots, ect?
Well, it takes around 2 months for a person to die of starvation. (On average.) So if you have clean water...
Back to top Go down
J.W.Moulds

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:09 pm

I live in a country with plenty of food, I don't need to learn how to survive on dirt and bark! Survival skills are for the Slavic peoples, not for a civilized, processed-and-neatly-packaged-food-loving Irish-Canadian like myself!
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:14 pm

You never know when your country might not have alot of food. And I live in the u.s so no need to wonder if I eat like you do.
Back to top Go down
J.W.Moulds

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:22 pm

Fine with me, you can be a conspiracist. Famines do not come in North America. Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:54 am

IDIOT! I am not a conspiracist! I'm just saying that it is not most inteligent to always (Assume) that your country will have all the needed food. But yes, very true. It will take a heck of alot to even begin to bring a famine over here in the west. But as far as I can see you are the last person to last even 2 weeks when it comes to food shortage you spoiled reject!
Back to top Go down
J.W.Moulds

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:02 am

And I'll bet you're the kind of freak that stocks up on ammunition, food, water, etc., and hides away in a bunker everyday. I've said it before, I don't need to last two weeks without food. I don't live in a third world country!
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 8:24 am

WRONG! I don't stock up on water, food, ammunition, ect. I probably have enough guns and ammunition available to take out our community alone:lol: But only because I like shooting guns and collecting them not for anti government or any other use of them.
Back to top Go down
J.W.Moulds

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:41 am

So you're not an anti-governmnet freak. You're a commie! I'll bet, I'll bet....
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 9:54 am

I'm an american! Not a communist! I believe in Democracy, And I'm a concervative not a liberal. And what are you? Some cocky little canadian living in a log cabin on some hill top dreaming about Vancouver?
Back to top Go down
J.W.Moulds

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:03 am

Whatever you say, commie. And I'm Irish, I dream of Dublin!
Back to top Go down
J.W.Moulds

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:16 am

Hey commie, you're online, why aren't your responding?
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:19 am

I was watching a video reject.
Back to top Go down
J.W.Moulds

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:32 am

I have a question. Are you always this dumb or is this a special occasion, commie?
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:34 am

Whatever, I'm in the Civil air patrol and you are in the canadian version of it are you not?
Back to top Go down
J.W.Moulds

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:36 am

The RCAirC. Very similar to the CAP. I've been in it for three years.
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:40 am

I'm been in pell city squadron 118 for six months.
Back to top Go down
J.W.Moulds

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:46 am

I'm in Niagra Falls Squadron 126. What rank are you? I'm a F/Sgt, and I should be testing for 2nd Lieutenant in a month, but I'll be in Russia so I'll test in September.
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:48 am

I'm a Cadet airmen. I don't like representing the air force though, BLEH! Go Marines! and Go Army!
Back to top Go down
J.W.Moulds

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:54 am

I have no problem representing the Canadian Air Force. I personally want to go Marines.
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:56 am

Canadian Marines? thats interesting. I'll log back on later, Got to go have some fun with my two friends, Ka, and Bar hehe.
Back to top Go down
J.W.Moulds

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:09 am

Later, commie.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:34 pm

I like this kid. He has moxie.

The Wahnsinniger wrote:
inteligent
Correct spelling would be: 'intelligent.'

J.W.Moulds wrote:
I have a question. Are you always this dumb or is this a special occasion, commie?
I believe he meant to ask that in a time of economic collapse; could you survive?

Now, try to keep it civil you crazy kids!
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 12:37 pm

Well, now my post is no longer needed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have a question cap airmen.   I have a question cap airmen. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have a question cap airmen.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wahnsinniger :: General :: Random Topics-
Jump to: