The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Texting while driving

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael

Texting while driving Empty
PostSubject: Texting while driving   Texting while driving I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:11 pm

Let me tell you about a firm belief that I hold. I believe that most teenage girls cannot drive. It doesn't have anything to do with the sex of the person. It's just girls are more prone to text whist driving than guys. Allow me to tell you a story! The other day (you know the day that isn't this one.) I rode with a lovely, young lady. (Well, relatively young.) At first what i thought was an innocent car ride quickly turned into a nightmare coaster of terror. Why? She tried texting. I asked her, "What could you possibly be telling your friend thats urgency is of higher value than my life?!"

And then her skin turned pale as her head twisted 360 degrees around. You could hear her spine snap! Her cute smile had become a razor sharp array of hook like teeth! (Sort of like a lawn mower.) "I'm telling her about this cute dress I have," slid through the rotten holes in her teeth along with some blood.

Man, last time I ride with the girl from The Exorcist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving   Texting while driving I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:46 am

I really don't really know how to comment on this ... Cool
Back to top Go down
Rayna

Rayna

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving   Texting while driving I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:02 pm

Pft. Guys aren't smart enough to text while driving! It's like an intellectual overload.
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving   Texting while driving I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:05 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving   Texting while driving I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:48 pm

cant make a comment on this.

Last edited by A Real American on Sat May 08, 2010 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rayna

Rayna

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving   Texting while driving I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:46 am

I never said Russians are better at texting then Americans. I said guys aren't smart enought to text while driving, that means Russian and American guys!
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving   Texting while driving I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:54 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving   Texting while driving I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:20 pm

You see, I lured you in under the false pretense that I was sexist, and suddenly I pull the rug out from under your feet by revealing that I'm riding with with a monster!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Texting while driving   Texting while driving I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texting while driving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wahnsinniger :: General :: Random Topics-
Jump to: