The Wahnsinniger

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:04 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:06 pm

Good Thing Im A Redneck.
God Bless America Cool
Back to top Go down
The Evil Green Pickle

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:58 pm

Yes, that's pretty neat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:48 pm

It's not so much that I don't like guns. It's more of the ideal that they're more trouble than they're worth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:21 am

iF GUNS WERE NOT ENVENTED, it does not mean that "YOU" do not need one because criminals don't have one either. Violence has always been in the world and even today people get robbed and hurt by thugs THAT MANY TIMES DO NOT HAVE GUNS. So might as well have them they are fun, and if there were no guns there would still be many houses broke into and there will always be violence wether guns are in use or not. "And this does happen" What if somebody broke into your house with a knife or some kind of object and guns did not even exsist? AND YOU DID NOT HAVE ONE. What would you do to protect yourself? you better be a good fighter because you are in for some "BIG" trouble. Now, lets look at it this way. What if the intruder had come into your house with whatever object he has, and you "so happen" to have a gun? Many crimes are commited and many people hurt "or killed" by thugs that are NOT ARMED. So why not have a gun to protect yourself? or do you want to do it the hard way? Two years ago one of the houses right beside ours was broke into at night "No this is not a joke" I don't want to go into details about "Why" the house was broke into but I will tell you this. The women who lived in the house new that her Boyfriend was "Mad" and I don't want to say why, but she called her brother and he came down to her house with his pistol. And just three days later her boyfriend "Mark" started beating her front door down, The womens boyfriend held the door shut and fired a warning shot and shouted "I'm Armed!" And while the womens doughter was calling 911 "Mark" broke the door down and started shouting "I'm going to kill you" and he would not stop charging the women so finaly the women brother fired at "mark" And missed. The bullet bounced of the tile floor and hit the womens doughter in the foot! Laughing sorry, I had to loughf. His second shot hit "Mark" and blew his guts wide open. And it stoped him, I heard later that he was shot with a 45 cal. pistol. Anyways, the Guy with the gun freaked out and thought he killed him so he took off running and right threw our back yard. And to speed the story up "Mark" was on drugs and NOT ARMED. He lived but he can't walk any more And he has major problems, HE HAS TO WEAR.....well...what babys wear if you know what I mean. What if they had not had a gun?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:22 am

Or what if "Mark" had and object? something dangerous?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:29 pm

I'd much rather have someone attack me with a knife than with a gun. A bat would have been just as effective. Usually it doesn't kill anyone involved. Now I agree that if guns exist that people have the right to defend themselves, but if they had not existed then the death rate would plummet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:27 pm

EVERYONE'S OPINIONS ARE WRONG EXCEPT MINE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Then You Good Sir Are A Tree Hugger Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:50 pm

Comrade, try to be a little more realistic! Not everybody is effective with a bat Laughing And that women was certainly not the type that could defend herself with one:lol:. Now I myself have no problem with even my bare hands but thats just me. A gun is much better than a bat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Michael

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:26 pm

What if the criminal had a gun? He could easily killed her.

CapAirMan77 wrote:
Then You Good Sir Are A Tree Hugger Rolling Eyes
Also, no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:27 pm

Are you done Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Your argument has logical fallacies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.   

Back to top Go down

You don't like guns comrade? tell me if this is interesting to you.
Page 1 of 1