The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An update by A.R.A.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

An update by A.R.A. Empty
PostSubject: An update by A.R.A.   An update by A.R.A. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Today I wish to inform most everybody that there name tag is boring and sick Razz Hardly anybody has a tag or some sort of personal info Smile So just make a photo on your piant program and post the mother.
Now we all want to have somthing on this website that makes our opinion speacial Laughing However you Ruskies are so much the same that I feel the only way I can tell you apart is for you to make yourself a tag Very Happy

So please wear a stupid tag Laughing

Oh if still choose to do what you want thats ok because the Wahnsinniger still likes you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An update by A.R.A.   An update by A.R.A. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:55 pm

Well.
My tag is too win.
So im all good. Cool
Back to top Go down
Rayna

Rayna

PostSubject: Re: An update by A.R.A.   An update by A.R.A. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:10 pm

Good idea, I just never get around to putting any avatar on. Anyway, go CSKA MOSCOW!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Vasily

PostSubject: Re: An update by A.R.A.   An update by A.R.A. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:12 pm

CSKA Moscow sucks! Hasn't won a championship for years. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An update by A.R.A.   An update by A.R.A. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:48 am

Well who cares Question the piont is to get a tag.
Back to top Go down
Sergei

PostSubject: Re: An update by A.R.A.   An update by A.R.A. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:57 pm

I'll get one soon, just too lazy to find one, sorry. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Vasily

PostSubject: Re: An update by A.R.A.   An update by A.R.A. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:57 pm

Images aren't displaying on my computer, and my friend tried to fix it, and messed it up worse... So what's the point of having an avatar if you cannot even see it? I'll get one anyway, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Rayna

Rayna

PostSubject: Re: An update by A.R.A.   An update by A.R.A. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:58 pm

HC CSKA Moscow, is THE BEST hockey team IN THE WORLD!!! Beat the NHL with a record of 26 wins, 8 losses, and 2 ties when they played 36 games against NHL teams from 1975 to 1991! Has won the most Russian/Soviet championships of all the Russian/Soviet teams, and won the most European Cups than ANY OTHER TEAM IN THE WORLDDDDDDDDDDD!!! They're just having a liitle bad luck, that's all! Some of our best players left to play in the NHL, which briefly crippled the team... a bit. Not that I'm in ANY WAY knocking players that play in the NHL, because they play for Russia in the olympics, which makes them my favorite people in the world:DDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: An update by A.R.A.   An update by A.R.A. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:43 pm

My avatar signifies my incredible level of manliness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An update by A.R.A.   An update by A.R.A. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An update by A.R.A.
Page 1 of 1