The Wahnsinniger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wahnsinniger

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An ode to the lost shoe

Go down 
+2
Sergei
Michael
6 posters

Did this sory make you cry?
Yes.
An ode to the lost shoe I_vote_lcap30%An ode to the lost shoe I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Hard. I might have to end my life so that the pain will recede.
An ode to the lost shoe I_vote_lcap30%An ode to the lost shoe I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
No, I'm a cold, unfeeling robot.
An ode to the lost shoe I_vote_lcap40%An ode to the lost shoe I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Michael

An ode to the lost shoe Empty
PostSubject: An ode to the lost shoe   An ode to the lost shoe I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:44 pm

Allow me to tell a story of love, and loss. On the evening of Thursday the air was chilly. A fine mist had spread about the town- a fog from the storm the night before. I had been driving home from eating small burgers at a low grade restaurant while being told tales of mop burgers. (Naturally after hearing of burgers being dipped in mop water I became incredibly hungry.) As I drove the the white beauty I reviewed what had corresponded the hours before. Unable to choose music to listen to I had to tolerate a song about fireflies. Listening to this song I pondered the question of why one hug requires 10 fireflies. I imagine that the stunning insects formed small arms, and hugged them recipient; An act which truly would take much rehearsal. I had even thought of mathematical formulas for firefly hugs. 1 hug= 2 arms. Each arm would require five fireflies you see. So H=2(5F) I'm like Einstein.
An ode to the lost shoe 050405_einstein_tongue.widec

Anyway when I arrived home, and prepared for some long overdo REM sleep. I contemplated what I would dream of. Perhaps about bumble bees. I drifted off into slumber.

RAUGHHH NIGHTMARE WASP!!!
\
An ode to the lost shoe Red%20wasp

As I awoke I journeyed into the kitchen to consume a meal so that I may grow powerful. Suddenly I realized my shoe had left my foot. I had left my shoes on from the night before, and I guess that it was the straw that broke the camels back. You see I had been having problems with my shoe for a few weeks, and it left me in the dead of night. Never to return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: An ode to the lost shoe   An ode to the lost shoe I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:57 pm

I feel no pain! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sergei

PostSubject: Re: An ode to the lost shoe   An ode to the lost shoe I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 10:56 am

An ode to the lost shoe Sad0089 Oh, that made me cry so hard... Please, someone get me a gun, I don't think I can live anymore.. Too much pain and sorrow... An ode to the lost shoe Sad0064
Back to top Go down
Rayna

Rayna

PostSubject: Re: An ode to the lost shoe   An ode to the lost shoe I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:00 am

I'll get my Krinkov and be over there with ya in a second, Sergei!
Back to top Go down
Helmut

PostSubject: Re: An ode to the lost shoe   An ode to the lost shoe I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:02 am

That was terrible... Crying or Very sad Mind if I go to your house, Sergei. We'll unite in our grief and share eachother's pain... It'll make it easier, maybe we won't have to kiill ourselves. Sad
Back to top Go down
Conrad

PostSubject: Re: An ode to the lost shoe   An ode to the lost shoe I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 11:04 am

I'll come too. The grief is easier to bear, when with friends. An ode to the lost shoe Sad0049
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: An ode to the lost shoe   An ode to the lost shoe I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 2:14 pm

And I will get my Rovolshka and lock myself in the closet😢 I THINK NOT!Laughing
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: An ode to the lost shoe   An ode to the lost shoe I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 pm

I knew the majority of posts were generated by robots.

Last edited by Michael on Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wahnsinniger

The Wahnsinniger

PostSubject: Re: An ode to the lost shoe   An ode to the lost shoe I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 12:49 pm

Pherhaps Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An ode to the lost shoe   An ode to the lost shoe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An ode to the lost shoe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Wahnsinniger :: General :: Random Topics-
Jump to: